Monday, March 08, 2010

Looking for full text of two articles (updated)

Update: Thanks to everyone who sent me the articles! If anyone would like to read them, I'd be happy to pass them along to you.

If you have access to the full text of these articles, could you email me? My university subscription doesn't include these

Thanks!

*****

Symon, A., Winter, C., Inkster, M., & Donnan, P. (2009). Outcomes for births booked under an independent midwife and births in NHS maternity units: matched comparison study. British Medical Journal, BMJ 2009;338:b2060.

Kennare RM, Keirse MJNC, Tucker GR, Chan AC. Planned home and hospital births in South Australia, 1991–2006: differences in outcomes. Medical Journal of Australia. 2010;192:76-80.

2 comments:

  1. I would be interested in reading those articles. They might be helpful for the research paper I am writing for my physiology course. I sent you an email regarding the articles. I'd also be interested in suggestions for other articles that might be useful for my paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a bit behind in my blog reading, but I'd love to read these if you're still willing to share! I might like to add them to my bibs!

    akseabbird AT gmail DOT com

    Thanks a ton!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...