Thursday, September 15, 2011

Don't mess with Texas

I'm in the lone star state for the annual Lamaze Conference. I'm staying with Desiree of Hitting My Stride. Our babies are hanging out together, we're in our pajamas, and life is good.

I was really emotional leaving my other kids yesterday--and if you know me, I almost never cry. It doesn't help that they were both crying at the airport and that Dio said all the way home "where's mama go? where's mama go?"

Yesterday Desiree introduced me Dude, Sweet Chocolate. Amazing. Their store has a lot more than what's offered online. I bought dark chocolate & blue cheese truffles and a 100% cocoa bar with sesame seeds and balsamic vinegar (yes really, they're delicious).
I need to work on my presentation. Come say hi if you're at the conference!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...