Sunday, March 15, 2015

Sunday fun day sleepy day

Ivy definitely has chicken pox; I took her to a family doctor around the corner on Tuesday. Other than being more cranky than usual and sleeping poorly the first two days, Ivy has had an easy go of the chicken pox. Thank goodness--the girl is covered with hundreds of spots!

~~~~~

I was nursing Ivy early this morning, and the first thing she said was, "Zari my bear chercher." I didn't hear her clearly, so I asked:

"Qu'est-ce que tu veux que Zari cherche?"

"My bear."

"You want Zari to get your bear?"

"Oui."

~~~~~

Inga sometimes falls asleep in odd places:


Yesterday Zari took over my camera. I pulled a face, and Ivy immediately copied what I was doing.







Inga slowly woke up


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...